So...Emma is such a busy girl. I'm just not used to this. Mason was very content to go about his own business. Not the case with Miss Emma Lynn. She is forever wanting to know where am I going, what am I doing? So this leads up to what happens next. Emma comes in to me after I thought she was playing quietly in her room. Hence the word "quiet". I should have known right there it was trouble brewing. You can see from the pictures exactely what happened. She says in her sweet little voice, "Mommy, I put chapstick on!" My first thought was if her face looks like this what does my bathroom look like? It was hard to get angry when by looking at her face you could tell she tried really hard to put it where it belonged. I'm glad I can laugh at times like this. I guess she just wants to me like her mama. (tear)
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Emma the Busy Body
So...Emma is such a busy girl. I'm just not used to this. Mason was very content to go about his own business. Not the case with Miss Emma Lynn. She is forever wanting to know where am I going, what am I doing? So this leads up to what happens next. Emma comes in to me after I thought she was playing quietly in her room. Hence the word "quiet". I should have known right there it was trouble brewing. You can see from the pictures exactely what happened. She says in her sweet little voice, "Mommy, I put chapstick on!" My first thought was if her face looks like this what does my bathroom look like? It was hard to get angry when by looking at her face you could tell she tried really hard to put it where it belonged. I'm glad I can laugh at times like this. I guess she just wants to me like her mama. (tear)
Posted by Jen at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yay jenny! you are here! i love these pics of emma, i have a soft spot for her, she's just too cute!!
Post a Comment