Easter Sunday was the most beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous which made it easy to enjoy the real meaning of Easter. Our Savior's true sacrifice for each and every one of us. I am thankful for Him and all that Daniel and I have been blessed with. My heart is overflowing with thanks! On that note....being that it was a beautiful day, I took some more pics of the kids at Gina's.




Tuesday, March 25, 2008
One Last Easter Post
Posted by Jen at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Your kids like so adorable in their easter clothes, I love it!! You've got some good looking kids......
Beautiful children! I love Emma's dress. And the boys look so cute matching. Great pics!
so cute! i like the one of emma turnig brody's head toward the camera... we have a few of those!
Did I know you have a blog too? I'm glad you commented on mine so that I know you are out there! We'll link to you now so I can catch all your life happenings :) Your kids are just beautiful!
Post a Comment