I had my 31st birthday on October 28th. My birthday present was going to Oregon to visit my sister. My mom, my sisters Emilee & Minajean, and me all headed to Oregon to visit Sarah(our youngest sis). We each brought our youngest and left the rest of the brood with Daddys. It was a 2 day drive to get there and back but we were able to spend some quality time up there. I got to see my niece and nephew I hadn't seen in 2 years.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Posted by Jen at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's about time you get the cobwebs off this blog...lol. These pics are cracking me up right now :) good times!
What a fun trip! Looks like you had a nice birthday. I love the halloween pics!
cute pics... such beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment