Our Emma turned 5 November 7! She is as girly as she is tough. She loves anything pink but is not afraid to get down and dirty when playing soccer. She is very loving and smothers her brothers with lots of affection.(sometimes too much) She loves to sing and dance, making up her own songs and lyrics while dancing around the house in a tutu. She is my big helper in the kitchen and a joy in our lives.
Emma's favorites-
Color: Red and Pink
Foods: Olives and Pizza
Drinks: Sprite and Water
Movie: Barbie Mariposa
TV Show: Little Einsteins
Song: anything by Hannah Montana or the Tootie Ta Ta song
Book: I Love You Stinky Face
Toy: Barbies
Store: Fresh and Easy (because they have "snacks" there)
Games: Disney Trivia Pursuit
Best friends: Reagan, Morgan & Brianna
Word/phrase: oh my goodness!




4 comments:
Hey! Emma is so cute. She is growing up quickly as well. It is too cold here actually. Not something we were planning on our first winter, but this year I guess is pretty random as far as weather goes. How is your family doing? Are you busy busy these days? I miss my friends in the Ward. There are not too many young couples here that are LDS & in our ward, but we do have family close so it all works out. Hope you have a great Christmas!
we like fresh and easy for the snacks too!
What cute pics of Emma through the years. Merry Christmas!
Why you gotta get me all misty eyed.. I'm just trying to maneuvere through this page..
You did a wonderful job Honey.
Now where's my dinner? JK!!!!!!!
I love you!
Post a Comment