Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feeling the Love


This season I found me feeling sorry for myself at times. Why?! I mean it's obvious I have tons of blessings but...well, I think it's easy to get sucked in to the temporal side of things. But as I'm typing this I have a view of my kids outside playing. This is just a little reminder of my blessed life. I truly am thankful for this beautiful weather. I know in other parts of the country people are not as fortunate. I am thankful for my husband who has a secure job with benefits which allows me to stay home and raise our family. I am thankful for my little house which keeps us warm and is bursting at the seems because of the blessings that fill it up. I am thankful for my family and good friends that are there for me and make me laugh. But most of all I am thankful for a loving Savior, who knows ME, and has a hand in all things in my life. He know my wishes and wants but always blesses me with what I NEED. And for that I am thankful for....for Him helping me put things into perspective.

5 comments:

The ShuFamily said...

love you Jenny... you're so awesome! i missed you already at cheurch today!! :(

Dannyboy said...

Hi Honey... Just thought I'd be a dork and tell you that X-mas is over now. You can change the songs on the blog.. after you're done cleaning.. and cooking.. and babysitting.. and laundry.. and working out.. and jogging.. cleaning the car..and taking the kids to school.. and watching Oprah.. and vegging out.. and flying a flat spliff.. and all that other fun stuff you do while I'm a work..You know, your free time. :-) Who do I send my nomination to for Wife/Mother of the year??
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Love you tons Jen...

The Special Reds said...

Now you need to post pics of the sealing day! So glad we could be there! Sorry we couldn't stay longer.

Kristel said...

I hope you put up some pics from your sealing day on your blog!